OBA OFFICE HOURS:
- School office hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Summer office hours are 9:00 am to 1:00 pm – Monday through Thursday
- Enroll online or bring in your registration. application and course fee to the OBA office at 5913 W. Chestnut, Enid, OK.
- Grades listed will be for the upcoming 2020-21 school year.
- Some classes have a limited enrollment. Classes that have reached their maximum capacity will be noted on the Class Information page.
- The course fee must be paid in full with each application.
- Enrollment in each session is open until the Wednesday prior to each session.
- Oklahoma Bible Academy reserves the right to cancel any program for which there is insufficient enrollment. The course fee will be refunded in these instances.
- A materials fee has been added to all science, art, and cooking classes.
- The student will receive a full refund for the cost of the course fee when withdrawing from a course on or before June 10, 2020.
- All requests for cancellations must be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- No refunds will be made for students who withdraw from a course or camp after the program has begun.
DISCIPLINE AND DRESS CODE:
- Students participating in Summers @ OBA activities are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior that will not interfere with the educational environment.
- The dress code for OBA Summer Camps is casual, but conservative, and should not cause a distraction.
- Chewing gum is not allowed in the OBA facility.
Applications are made with the understanding that Oklahoma Bible Academy reserves the right to request withdrawal of any student whose dress, conduct, influence, or attendance is regarded as undesirable or unsatisfactory, or who fails to conform to rules and regulations. No refund will be made to any student who withdraws or is dismissed from Summers @ OBA after the program has begun.