Give to OBA this Holiday Season
OBA relies on generous gifts from supporters like you to cover the cost of teacher salaries all year long. Whatever amount you can give – whether great or small – helps us ensure we can keep the lights on and the learning alive at OBA from Christmas thru July!
Give to OBA
Oklahoma Bible Academy provides outstanding education at tuition rates below those of other private Christian schools. One of the factors making this possible is the faithful commitment of families and alumni of OBA. We have a proud heritage of excellent support from founding families, churches, businesses, alumni, and friends. However, it takes all of our OBA community to continue to support the school and all of its activities.
No family pays the full price of what it actually takes to send their child to OBA. The tuition that parents pay covers about 70% of their education each year. The other 30% is earned through the following giving programs. You can help support all or one of these programs which in turn will benefit OBA students.
You can use our online donor site to make a one time or an ongoing gift to OBA. Just click the link below and it will take you to the online donor site and process your donation. You may specify where your donation goes if you so choose in “special intentions” after you create an on online account or in the Quick Give option. Thank you for supporting Christian education at OBA!
Our extra-curricular activities like music, sports, drama and academic team activities are supported by the Booster Fund and Business Sponsors. The money raised to support these activities comes from business sponsors, family memberships, and individual memberships. School families, community members and friends are given the opportunity to purchase a family or individual membership, or become a business sponsor of OBA.
One-Time, End-of-Year, & Dedicated Gifts
One-time gifts to the general fund are always appreciated as they help provide for the continued operations of the school. End-of-year gifts help us meet financial obligations and plan for the next year. They also may provide tax benefits for givers. For donors desiring to support a particular program or mission, dedicated gifts allow the giver to choose how their money will be spent.
You can make a one-time gift online by following the link below. Alternatively, gifts can be dropped off or mailed to the school office.
Monthly Sustaining Gifts
Giving a little each month can add up to big things!
Monthly giving helps us regulate cash flow and allows us to better plan for ongoing educational needs. If you’re interested in becoming a sustaining supporter of OBA, sign up to have your account or card automatically debited each month.
Opportunity Scholarship Fund (OSF)
The Opportunity Scholarship Fund (OSF) is a way to direct your Oklahoma tax dollars to support OBA. By signing up for the OSF program, you can provide scholarships for lower income students to attend OBA.
To learn more, or to give through the OSF program, visit OSFKids.org or set up a meeting with our giving coordinator by calling the school office.
For generations, OBA families have helped ensure the legacy of the school by leaving gifts in their wills and estates.
Examples of planned giving include:
- Gifts in Kind
- Revocable Trust
- Life Estate Plan
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gifts of Stock and Bonds
If you would like to bless OBA through planned giving, please contact a member of our development team.
Other Ways to Support OBA
Annual Benefit Auction
OBA hosts an Annual Benefit Auction to raise funds for the general budget at OBA. The auction is held in October each year. Each school family is encouraged to participate in this fundraiser by donating food or auction items and participating in the day’s events.
Jumbo's Band Bucks
Jumbo Foods in Enid has generously agreed to give OBA 5% of all purchases made with OBA Band Bucks at their stores. All that is asked of you is that you take a few minutes to stop at the Jumbo’s office window and purchase OBA Band Bucks and then use them as cash when paying for your groceries. All money raised from the purchase of band bucks goes directly to the band program.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Each year OBA receives gifts through the efforts of donors who take advantage of their company’s matching gift benefit. Contact your human resource department and find out if you can multiply the power of your gift at Oklahoma Bible Academy.
OBA has four named endowments to support the longevity of our school.
The ElRoy and Erma Ratzlaff Family Endowment is a general endowment to help sustain the future ministry of OBA.
The Learning Differences Endowment helps us offer services and aid to students who need additional educational assistance.
The Faculty Endowment is to augment compensation for OBA faculty and staff.
The Tuition Assistance Endowment is to generate financial assistance for students who might not otherwise be able to attend OBA.