Families just like yours attend OBA. Why not yours? School leadership prioritizes resources to keep OBA accessible to a variety of Families in Northwest Oklahoma.
1. Sign up for Zero Financing Fees 10 Month Payment Plan
2. Family Tuition Waivers
The second child receives a $500 tuition waiver, and the third child receives a $1000 tuition waiver. The family tuition waiver continues in $500 increments for additional children.
3. Adjust Family Priorities
Oklahoma Bible believes that every family is capable of making a sacrifice and financial contribution to attend. Below is what other Families have done to afford Christian Education at OBA:
– Simplified Vacations
– Delayed car purchases
– Part -Time Jobs at places like Church Nursery and Paper Routes
– Second Mortgage or Home Equity Loan.
– Grandparents Assist in Tuition Payment
– Prioritized Secondary Education payments instead of college savings
– Part Time Evening Custodial at OBA.
– Diverted funding future education for present education opportunity.
4. Use College 529 Educational Savings Funds
5. Apply for Need Based Tuition Assistance
Oklahoma Bible partners with FACTS, a third-party source, to evaluate all financial aid requests. To apply for financial aid, click here. You will need to submit your Federal Form 1040 income tax return, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income. OBA does not offer scholarships for academic, athletic or artistic merit, tuition loans or full tuition awards.
Questions? Call 242-4104 Forms are due April 1st
Tuition Assistance Process
The Admissions process and the Tuition Assistance process are completely independent of one another. Admittance to OBA is determined without regard to a family’s application for Tuition Assistance. The Tuition Assistance Committee only reviews financial aid requests after a decision has been made to admit the student to the school.
Families may apply for tuition assistance through the OBA tuition assistance fund and through the Oklahoma Scholarship Fund. Families who apply to both funds may receive assistance from one or both funds as determined by the committee.
- Applications are filled out digitally online. A link to FACTS Services is available at the bottom of the oklahomabible.com website. A link to Oklahoma Scholarship Fund is also available on the school website or at osfkids.org.
- A payment to the application review agency is due with each FACTS application.
- Only one application to each agency per family is necessary. Each listed family member who is a student at OBA will be qualified under the single family application.
- An application must be completed annually using the current year’s income and family size criteria.
- Application deadlines may be put in place by the school to allow necessary time to process information. The current deadline for current students is May 1, including both application and additional required documents.
- The FACTS agency will make a recommendation to the school about out each applicant.
- The headmaster and board committee will make a decision about tuition assistance based on the agencies recommendation and based upon available funds. The recommendation will be reviewed based upon non- identifiable information.
- Families who qualify for tuition assistance will be notified of the tuition assistance amount as a dollar amount (not percentage) to be awarded by semester. School personnel will notify families in a timely manner as to the decision about their request for tuition assistance.
- The tuition assistance discount will be applied to their account in August, but OBA reserves the right to remove the discount if their account is not current.
- Families must remain current with their tuition in order to receive tuition assistance.
- Families who qualify to receive Tuition Assistance are required to be on a monthly automatic withdrawal tuition payment plan if they are not paying the account in full.
- Oklahoma Bible Academy maintains a non-discriminatory policy in all programs, including the tuition assistance program.
- Information provided on the application is used only in qualification determination and will not be shared with any other person or organization.
If a family considers the Tuition Assistance award received to be insufficient to secure final enrollment OBA, they will be released from their Enrollment Agreement and their deposit fully refunded.
Families are required to update their financial information each year in order to be considered for a Tuition Assistance award. Awards are renewed each year subject to a student’s continued demonstrated need, the student’s academic progress and continued alignment with the vision and mission of OBA.