As students are beginning their first few weeks of school, let me offer a few words of wisdom to help navigate these days:
- Read ALL of your summer reading books!
- Pay attention in Bible class.
- Go to the event — you will have fun!
- Never bring your lunch on hamburger day.
- Ask for help!
- Making fun of people is not cool.
- Run for STUCO or STUD — you won’t regret it.
- Staying up late isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- You won’t regret asking questions in Mr. Schafer’s class.
- Your coaches love you more than you will ever know.
- New kids need friends — be one.
- Try new things — like maybe a musical.
- Refuse to do all the work in a group project.
- Mr. Richards knows what he’s talking about.
- Organization. Organization. Organization.
- Don’t get your beliefs from someone else — get your own.
- Listen when Mr. Mendenhall speaks.
- Always thank the lunch ladies!
- If you procrastinate, you WILL regret it!
- Your relationship with God comes first! ALWAYS!