2019-20 TUITION & FEES
Middle School – $6500
High School – $7200
Monthly Payment (August – May)
Middle School – $650
High School – $720
Application Fee for new students – $125
Re-Enrollment Fee for current students – $125
Middle School Retreat – $30
10th Grade Retreat – $200
Family Booster Membership (optional) – $250
Individual Booster Membership (optional) – $125
Lunch (optional) – $700 annually; $4.75 per day
Family Discount for multiple students at OBA is available.
Pastor Discount for children of full-time pastors is available.
Discovery Program and Learning Program are available to provide capable students with needed academic assistance. There is a fee associated with both programs.
OBA offers a number of scholarships and aid packages to families. In addition to need-based aid that families may qualify based on income and number of students attending, each OBA student receives a $1,300 OBA Way grant.
Paying tuition for middle school and high school is a big commitment. We have two need based tuition assistance options for those who wish to apply. Applications for both assistance funds are required. OBA does not award any athletic or academic merit scholarships. The amount of tuition assistance awarded is based on a family’s need and available funding.
OBA has partnered with the Oklahoma Scholarship Fund to provide assistance for families. Donors make contributions to our school account with this fund. We then use the donated amount for tuition scholarships. You may apply for this 2018-19 scholarship any time after January 1, 2018. Scholarship forms are available in the school office or on the link at the bottom of this page. Applications and the additional required documents are to be submitted to OBA no later than May 1. We will submit the information through the OSF system and after we receive a response from them, scholarship award information will be sent to the applicant.
Oklahoma Bible Academy has established a tuition assistance fund and endowment for qualifying families. Applications are due by May 1 and must be accompanied by the previous year’s completed income tax return and other requested documentation. To apply for tuition assistance, please follow the FACTS link from your parentsweb account and click on “apply for grant and aid”. Assistance award information will be sent in June.
Tuition assistance is committed to an applicant on an annual basis requiring re-application in subsequent years. Tuition assistance is awarded in a confidential process.
For new students, tuition assistance is not reviewed until after the student has gone through the application process and has been accepted.
For current students, tuition assistance is not reviewed until the student has completed the enrollment process for the upcoming year.
Applications received after May 1 may qualify for tuition assistance if there are still funds available.
Families just like yours attend OBA. Why not yours? School leadership prioritizes resources to keep OBA accessible to a variety of Families in Northwest Oklahoma.
1. Sign up for Zero Financing Fees 10 Month Payment Plan
2. Family Tuition Waivers
The second child receives a $500 tuition waiver, and the third child receives a $1000 tuition waiver. The family tuition waiver continues in $500 increments for additional children.
OBA also offers tuition discounts for children of pastors.
3. Apply for Need Based Tuition Assistance
Oklahoma Bible partners with FACTS, a third-party source, to evaluate all financial aid requests. To apply for financial aid, click here. You will need to submit your Federal Form 1040 income tax return, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income. OBA does not offer scholarships for academic, athletic or artistic merit, tuition loans or full tuition awards.
Questions? Call 242-4104 Forms are due April 1st
4. Utilize College 529 Educational Savings Funds
Tuition Assistance Process
The Admissions process and the Tuition Assistance process are completely independent of one another. Admittance to OBA is determined without regard to a family’s application for Tuition Assistance. The Tuition Assistance Committee only reviews financial aid requests after a decision has been made to admit the student to the school.
Families may apply for tuition assistance through the OBA tuition assistance fund and through the Oklahoma Scholarship Fund. Families who apply to both funds may receive assistance from one or both funds as determined by the committee.
- Applications are filled out digitally online. A link to FACTS Services is available at the bottom of the www.oklahomabible.com website. A link to Oklahoma Scholarship Fund is also available on the school website or at osfkids.org.
- A payment to the application review agency is due with each FACTS application.
- Only one application to each agency per family is necessary. Each listed family member who is a student at OBA will be qualified under the single family application.
- An application must be completed annually using the current year’s income and family size criteria.
- Application deadlines may be put in place by the school to allow necessary time to process information. The current deadline for current students is May 1, including both application and additional required documents.
- The FACTS agency will make a recommendation to the school about out each applicant.
- The headmaster and board committee will make a decision about tuition assistance based on the agencies recommendation and based upon available funds. The recommendation will be reviewed based upon non- identifiable information.
- Families who qualify for tuition assistance will be notified of the tuition assistance amount as a dollar amount (not percentage) to be awarded by semester. School personnel will notify families in a timely manner as to the decision about their request for tuition assistance.
- The tuition assistance discount will be applied to their account in August, but OBA reserves the right to remove the discount if their account is not current.
- Families must remain current with their tuition in order to receive tuition assistance.
- Families who qualify to receive Tuition Assistance are required to be on a monthly automatic withdrawal tuition payment plan if they are not paying the account in full.
- Oklahoma Bible Academy maintains a non-discriminatory policy in all programs, including the tuition assistance program.
- Information provided on the application is used only in qualification determination and will not be shared with any other person or organization.
If a family considers the Tuition Assistance award received to be insufficient to secure final enrollment OBA, they will be released from their Enrollment Agreement and their deposit fully refunded.
Families are required to update their financial information each year in order to be considered for a Tuition Assistance award. Awards are renewed each year subject to a student’s continued demonstrated need, the student’s academic progress and continued alignment with the vision and mission of OBA.